Beacon Consulting were requested to provide development management services for the City Central Serviced Apartments and offices Project in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
When completed, City Central will be Papua New Guinea’s first Luxury Serviced Apartment complex catering to Business Travellers, Leisure Travellers and Medium and Long Term Corporate Residents. Conveniently located in downtown Port Moresby the complex offers the following amenities.
The development features:
- 112 Fully self-contained luxury serviced apartments available for short and long term stay.
- 5 Brand new high speed lifts.
- 2 New sky bridges linking both buildings on level 1 and 7.
- The City Business Hub, fully serviced virtual and physical short and long term serviced offices, meeting rooms, board rooms and mail facilities. Allowing the ultimate business work space for our corporate clients to work, meet, collaborate and create their own permanent virtual and short stay office presence in Papua New Guinea.
- The Boulevard, a modern urban streetscape dining and leisure boulevard area complete with two restaurants, outdoor dining and seating options, a high-quality bar and small convenience store.
- The City Central Sky Club, A luxury guest and public members only Club featuring the Sky Lounge, City Central Pool Club bar, restaurant, Crèche with children’s play gym and video game area, City Sky Gym facility and group fitness centre.
The City Central Serviced Apartment development has been designed from the ground up based to provide the ultimate experience for the business and leisure traveller as well as short and long term corporate employees. It features all the services and amenities of any inner-city unit development whilst also offering the comforts of a fully serviced hotel.
The integrated development will cater to business focussed travellers to Papua New Guinea by providing them with an all-inclusive accommodation location to conduct both their business activities and accommodation requirements in one convenient location.
The complex is aimed at both local and foreign business travellers and companies that want the convenience of fully serviced office and serviced apartments which are not currently available in one location in Port Moresby.