Beacon Consulting are proud to be Project Managing the City Central Serviced Apartments and offices Project in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
City Central will be Papua New Guinea’s first Luxury Serviced Apartment complex catering to Business Travellers, Leisure Travellers and Medium and Long Term Corporate Residents. Conveniently located in downtown Port Moresby the complex offers the following amenities.
The development features:
- 112 Fully self-contained luxury serviced apartments available for short and long term stay.
- 5 Brand new high speed lifts.
- 2 New sky bridges linking both buildings on level 1 and 7.
- The City Business Hub, fully serviced virtual and physical short and long term serviced offices, meeting rooms, board rooms and mail facilities. Allowing the ultimate business work space for our corporate clients to work, meet, collaborate and create their own permanent virtual and short stay office presence in Papua New Guinea.
- The Boulevard, a modern urban streetscape dining and leisure boulevard area complete with two restaurants, outdoor dining and seating options, a high-quality bar and small convenience store.
- The City Central Sky Club, A luxury guest and public members only Club featuring the Sky Lounge, City Central Pool Club bar, restaurant, Crèche with children’s play gym and video game area, City Sky Gym facility and group fitness centre.
Beacon Consulting are providing full Project Management, Cost Management, Design Management in collaboration with our project design partners Thomson Adsett.
The overall project budget for this project is PGK 149 Million. The project is currently in the early planning and approval phases but is expected to be completed in 2019.
This project is led by Greg McDonald who is Project Director on the project. Design Management will be provided by Darren Parsons. Project Management will be provided by Liam Bates and Philip Byrne.